This Week In Rock News!
This week in rock news, Ozzy sets a new record, Ringo Starr has a new song out, it’s Mott the Hoople’s song All the Young Dudes anniversary, Motley Crue kickstart the drums, Pat Benatar is coming out with a musical, and more!
- Ozzy Osbourne‘s new song, “Patient Number 9,” has helped another legend set a chart record. Ozzy will release Patient Number 9 on September 9th.
- Ringo Starr has released a new song. “World Go Round“ — written by Toto guitarist Steve Lukather and it will be released in September.
- Mott the Hoople released their signature song, “All the Young Dudes,” 50 years ago today, July 28th, 1972.
- It appears as though Motley Crue‘s Tommy Lee is getting a little help on drums on The Stadium Tour with Def Leppard. There is a video from the July 19th show in Kansas City shows Lee trying to get behind his kit as a high-hat is heard kicking off “Looks That Kill.” Lee eventually syncs up with the drum track.
- Invincible – The Musical, by Pat Benatar and her husband Neil Giraldo, will premiere on November 22nd at the Wallis Bram Goldsmith Theater in Beverly Hills, California.